Welcome to Experience Bath!
We specialise in taking the stress out of planning and experiencing your trip to Bath, ensuring that you make the most of every moment in this historically rich and beautiful city.
Our prices are competitive and our staff are friendly and approachable.
- Customized itineraries to suit your requirements, selecting from a range of tours, activities and accommodation according to your needs. We offer the opportunity to explore “hidden gems” - places only the locals know about and the tourists often miss in the limited time they have on holiday.
- Lively and informative local guides (some in period costume!), to enable you to fully appreciate the historical significance of Bath and its surrounding area whilst having lots of fun at the same time. Special interest tours of all sorts available. We also offer a wide range of exciting activities to really make your visit unforgettable, including our unique Jane Austen activity package.
- Our trusted accommodation providers ensure a comfortable, relaxed visit, whether it be hotel, Bed & Breakfast or self-catering. We specialise in providing homestay accommodation to those visitors who are looking to experience real British life within a friendly, home environment.
- Our local, helpful staff are available to assist during your stay. They can provide information, help out with the English language and generally problem-solve as necessary to ensure that your trip goes as planned.
- Homestay, English tuition for all age groups. Experience life with a local family in their comfortable and welcoming home. Benefit from daily English lessons within the home and an individually planned programme of activities and excursions.
- Cookery and Culture Course. Learn to cook delicious English food and discover the beautiful, historic city of Bath whilst staying in host Kathy's lovely Victorian home.
- Study Latin and Roman Civilisation in Bath. Stay in the lovely home of a local professional Classics teacher and study the language and culture of Roman Bath. By the end of your visit, be able to decode inscriptions on artefacts at the Roman Baths Museum. This is a premium homestay environment. Sumptuous evening meals and excellent company.
- Summer "Writing Holidays". Stay in the comfortable, Victorian home of a local professional writer and experience personal writing coaching, delicious food and wine and the perfect environment in which to write.
Recent News Read More »
A form of English folk dance dating back 600 years, Morris Dancing is great fun to watch and a quintessentially English experience. Come along and see what it's all about, maybe join in (!)... Read More »
22nd November 2013 - 5th January 2014. A magical experience in the spectacular surroundings of Royal Victoria Park. http://www.bathonice.com/ Read More »
Thursday 28th November - Sunday 15th December 2013. It's the most magical, festive experience you could imagine, come and see for yourselves...! http://www.bathchristmasmarket.co.uk/ Read More »